Friday, January 25, 2013

Natural Cold Remedy

Let me start by saying that I am not a doctor, and have no medical training.  But, I heard of this bath while talking to some friends, and a few weeks later, after getting sick, decided to give it a try.  I'm not sure if it was the bath itself, or a placebo affect, but it seemed to do a pretty good job.  If you are pregnant or have any health concerns, consult a physician before trying this.

1. Run a hot bath. It opens pores and prepares body for cleansing.
2. Add three pints of hydrogen peroxide (3%). This oxygenates the body and helps purge toxins. It’s also antibacterial and antiviral.
3. Add two ounces of ground ginger, a natural anti-inflammatory that increases blood circulation and helps promote the elimination of toxins through sweat.
4. Soak for about 30 minutes.
5. Drink lots of water; You need to replenish what’s being pulled out of your system.

Within 5 minutes of soaking in the tub, my body felt like it had turned into a faucet. Sweat started pouring down my face and out of every pore. Afterward, I drank two large glasses of water and crawled into bed. I slept like a baby that night, and to my surprise, woke up feeling more energetic and less achy than the day before. Miraculous! I only need that one soak to feel vastly better, but my aunt suggests repeating the bath for up to three days if symptoms persist.

No comments:

Post a Comment